Advanced Tactical Adjustable Airsoft Helmet
|Delivery time:||3-7 Days|
Designed for the tactical enthusiast, Rothco’s Advanced Tactical Adjustable Airsoft Helmet is the perfect addition to any airsoft loadout or non-ballistic tactical training exercise. The Lightweight design decreases head and neck fatigue while supporting optics, video recording devices, and flashlights.
- Lightweight ABS plastic, non-ballistic bump helmet is great for airsoft, paintball, and tactical (non-ballistic) training exercises.
- Comfortable Lightweight design decreases head and neck fatigue while supporting Optics, Video Recording devices and Flashlights
- Adjustable Tactical Helmet - One Size Fits Most; Rear dial helmet adjustment With Interior Fit Band that Spans the Circumference of The Helmet
- Integrated Military Style Head-Lock Chinstrap With Side Release Buckle Ensures The Perfect Fit And Will Keep The Helmet Stable While Moving
- Molded in NVG (Night Vision Goggle) mounting point allows the use of helmet mounted night vision goggles, camera, or lights; dual bungee design increases stability of night vision optics
- Dual Nylon / Fiberglass multi-position side rails for the attachment of additional helmet mounted accessories. Integrated / removable goggle attachment clips in side rails
- 8 diamond shaped vent holes to keep the head comfortable, cool and ventilated
- 5 Easy Removable / Adjustable EVA foam cushion Inserts with loop attachments (3 Extra EVA Foam Cushion Inserts Included)
- 3 Piece Loop Kit with Adhesive Backing for adding morale patches, branch tape, and or IR markers
- FAST Style Helmet is Intended for Airsoft, Paintball and Non-Ballistics Training Exercises
- Weighs Approximately 1.6 Pounds